Associate Vice Provost of Academic Programs
Professor and Sesnon Endowed Chair
Deputy Director of the Agricultural Sustainability Institute
Department of Animal Science
College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
2111 Meyer Hall, Davis, CA 95616
- Whole system approach to quantifying greenhouse gas emissions in agriculture. Mathematical modeling and mitigation of emissions from animals, manure and soil.
- Development of energy and nutrient utilization/requirement models in cattle, swine and poultry
- Sustainable agriculture, in particular animal production in relation to environmental sustainability.
- B.S., Biology, University of Asmara, Eritrea
- M.S., Integrative Biology, University of Reading, UK
- Ph.D., Ecological Modeling, University of Reading, UK
Executive Assistant: Eric Zarate, (530) 754-9707, email@example.com