China Scholarship Council
Provost Ralph Hexter hosted a visit by Jinghui Liu, Secretary General of China Scholarship Council, to sign a Memorandum of Understanding on May 8, 2012 that finalized a collaborative agreement that offers up to 20 Ph.D. fellowships annually to students from China. This program has the potential, if fully implemented, to provide up to $8 million in graduate student support.
Global Affairs welcomes interest from senior international delegations from one or more persons to visit the University of California, Davis.
Request must come directly from a faculty or staff member of the visiting university or institution.
We are available to answer questions regarding the possibility of a visit to the UC Davis campus to meet with faculty and senior administrative staff. In consultation with a representative from your institution, we will arrange your campus program; however, all expenses incurred for travel and incidentals (ground transportation, lodging, meals, among others) will be the responsibility of the delegation.
The following information is requested to determine whether a visit is possible.
- Exact date of the visit, including arrival and departure times to and from campus
- Information about the visitor or the group (country, name of institution, number of persons, their titles and affiliations)
- Specific topic/s of interest and desired outcomes from the appointments
- English language capability
- Mode of transportation to be used to reach campus (car/bus/van)
We look forward to responding to your request for a visit to UC Davis to expand the opportunities for mutual collaborations among our institutions.
Vice Provost and Associate Chancellor, Global Affairs