Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program Workshops: April 2021
Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program competition for 2022-23 is now open!
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar program offers diverse opportunities for U.S. academics, administrators and professionals to teach, research, do professional projects and attend seminars abroad.
To identify potential opportunities, visit our Catalog of Awards for details of over 400 awards offered across 130 countries. The deadline to apply is September 15, 2021. Please note that U.S. citizenship is required.
Upcoming Fulbright U.S. Scholar Webinars
Join a webinar this month to learn more about Fulbright opportunities around the world:
- April 13: Spotlight on Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania: Fulbright U.S. Scholar Opportunities
- April 13: Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence Program 2022-2023 Overview
- April 15: Opportunities in American Studies for Fulbright U.S. Scholar Applicants
- April 21: Fulbright International Education Administrators Program: General Overview
- April 22: Opportunities in Fine Arts for Fulbright U.S. Scholar Applicants
- April 27: Spotlight on Spain: Fulbright U.S. Scholar Opportunities
- April 28: Opportunities in Law and Political Science for Fulbright U.S. Scholar Applicants
All webinars listed will take place 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. PST. Can't join live? All webinars are recorded and archived on the website. To view more upcoming and archived webinars, visit the Webinar Schedule.
International Education Administrator (IEA) Awards
Fulbright International Education Administrators (IEA) awards are two-week seminars designed to help U.S. international education professionals and senior higher education officials create empowering connections with their counterparts and higher education systems of other countries.
Selected applicants have the opportunity to learn about the host country’s education system as well as establish networks of U.S. and international colleagues over the course of an intensive two-week grant duration. Awardees return with enhanced ability to serve and encourage international students and prospective study-abroad students.
Upcoming International Education Administrator (IEA) Webinars
Join a webinar this month to learn more about opportunities for U.S. administrators: