Global Affairs at the University of California, Davis
About Global Affairs
Global Affairs brings the world to UC Davis, welcoming more than 10,000 international students, scholars and leaders, and hosting programs that inspire global curiosity, understanding and engagement. Compelled by the valuable outcomes of thinking globally, we make transformative opportunities a reality by supporting the thousands of students and faculty learning and researching globally—and by facilitating collaborations that tackle the world’s most pressing challenges through more than 150 global partnerships.
Putting our vision of a UC Davis community that engages, thrives, and leads in this interconnected world into action, Global Affairs is in pursuit of an ambitious goal: Global Education for All.
Global Affairs Mission
To inspire global curiosity, understanding, and engagement.
Global Affairs Vision
We envision a UC Davis community that engages, thrives, and leads in an interconnected world.
What We Do
- Asian International Programs
- Confucius Institute at UC Davis
- Faculty Programs
- International Agreements of Cooperation
- International Visitors and Delegations
- UC Davis Chile Life Sciences Innovation Center (UC Davis Chile)
Global Education and Services
- Global Learning Hub
- Global Professional Programs
- Services for International Students and Scholars
- UC Davis Arab Region Consortium (UCDAR)
- Article 26 Backpack
- Business and Finance
- Facilities (International Center)
- Travel Security
Our Strategic Priorities
- Developing Global Affairs and the International Center as the Physical, Virtual, and Metaphorical "Hub" for Global Engagement at UC Davis.
- Building the Capacity of All Members of the UC Davis Community to Succeed in an Interconnected World.
- Telling the UC Davis International Story: Improving Communications and Visibility.