Tips and Resources for Safe and Productive Travels
With UC Davis students, faculty, and staff actively studying, researching and collaborating worldwide, there are hundreds of UC Davis travelers at any given time. Global Affairs is committed to providing travel resources and tips for safe and productive trips.
- UC Davis Travel Security
- Travel Security at UC Davis can answer a wide variety of questions in regard to travel.
- Can assist in setting up travel plans including security assessments and communication plans.
- Review all trips upon request for a risk assessment and recommend risk mitigation steps.
- UC Davis Travel Security can be contacted at (530) 752-4129 or email@example.com.
- UC Davis Travel Medicine Program
- UC Davis employees can participate in the Travel Medicine Program
- The Travel Medicine Program can obtain free immunizations required for travel.
- The program also provides detailed health reports.
- The Travel Medicine program can be contacted at (530) 752-6051
- UC Davis Office of Research
- Can answer questions regarding Export and Import control.
- Can provide guidance to travelers going to countries under US sanctions (e.g., Cuba, Syria, Sudan, Venezuela, etc.)
- UC Davis Office of Research can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- UC Davis Field Research Safety
- The Field Research Safety program provides resources, training, equipment and guidance to support researchers working outdoors.
- The Field Research Safety team also provides equipment loans including satellite communication devices for travelers in remote locations
- UC Davis Field Research Safety can be contacted at (530) 752-1493 or email@example.com
For more information, see travel resources and tips related to communications, health, language, safety and security, traveling with electronic devices.
UC Davis travelers with general travel-related questions or concerns are encouraged to contact Global Affairs at (530) 752-4129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.