Innovation within Changing Political and Research Environments
Given the rapidly changing environments within which international research is conducted, new strategies and practices—ones that are collaborative, transnational, interdisciplinary, provide new knowledge and address global challenges—are more critical than ever.
This two-day International Research Conference at UC Davis, hosted by Global Affairs, combines plenary sessions, small breakout sessions, "TED-style" talks, poster presentations by graduate students, discussions with funding agencies, industry, and community organizations, and opportunities for networking across disciplines and borders.
- The 2018 International Research Conference at UC Davis is set for Monday, Sept. 17 and Tuesday, Sept. 18.
- Optional pre-conference activities in the Napa Valley are planned for Sunday, Sept. 16.
The 2018 International Research Conference at UC Davis focuses on:
- Changing political environment and its impact on international research
- Increasing importance of networks and consortia in advancing international research
- Role of interdisciplinary or transdisciplinary research in solving global challenges
- Educating the next generation of international researchers
Registration is full for the 2018 International Research Conference at UC Davis. Get on our waitlist!
For more details, visit the International Research Conference at UC Davis webpage.