Fulbright International Education Administrators (IEA) Seminars
The Fulbright International Education Administrators (IEA) Seminars are two-week in length and are designed specifically for U.S. higher education professionals.
These seminars demystify higher education in the destination country and include campus visits with a cross-section of universities and colleges; briefings with faculty and administrators, government officials, and leading educational experts; and tours of historical and cultural sites.
Upcoming IEA Seminar Application Deadlines
- India - Deadline: August 1, 2019
- Taiwan - Deadline: September 16, 2019
- Japan - Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Korea - Deadline: November 1, 2019
- France - Deadline: February 3, 2020
- Germany - Deadline: February 3, 2020
- Review the complete eligibility criteria, application guidelines, and review criteria the Fulbright website or email IEA@iie.org for more details
- Learn more about Fulbright Program opportunities and resources at UC Davis
- Explore stories from UC Davis Fulbright Scholars
About the Fulbright Program
The Fulbright Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, is the U.S. government’s flagship international exchange program and is supported by the people of the United States and partner countries around the world. For more information, visit eca.state.gov/fulbright.