Celebrating International Education and Worldwide Exchange
For 15 years, UC Davis has celebrated the benefits of international education and worldwide exchange during International Education Week, an initiative of the U.S. Departments of State and Education. The national week brings opportunities to participate in cultural and educational programming here at UC Davis and share your international stories and experiences on social media using #GlobalAggie.
What is International Education Week?
International Education Week is a national week of the U.S. Department of State and U.S. Department of Education that celebrates the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide.
Global Affairs, in collaboration with UC Davis partners, plans and hosts a diversity of International Education Week programming here on campus and encourages students, faculty, and staff to share their international stories and experiences on social media using #GlobalAggie.
International Education Week at UC Davis
At UC Davis, International Education Week often brings opportunities for students, staff and faculty to explore international programming such as:
- an International Festival showcasing the different countries and cultures at UC Davis, to include international performances, music and food;
- information sessions for Study Abroad and workshops for grant writing for international field work;
- internationally themed game and trivia nights;
- film previews and discussions; and
- social events for connecting with students, scholars, and families.