2019-20 Humphrey Fellowship Program Events
To submit a request a for a Humphrey Fellow to speak at one of your upcoming events, programs, or seminars, please contact Nikki Grey Rutamu, associate director of the Humphrey Fellowship Program in Global Affairs, at email@example.com.
Fall Quarter 2019
Individual and Group Presentations
- Speakers: 2019-2020 Humphrey Fellows
Topic: Introduction Presentations
Date: Friday, September 27, 2019
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Multipurpose Room, International Center
- Speakers: 2019-20 UC Davis Humphrey Fellow Vindyani Jayasinghe (Sri Lanka), Ojja Martin Albert Kapaya (South Sudan), Lisbeth Karina Vergara (Panamá)
Topic: UC Davis Global Affairs: Empowering & Uplifting Women's Group
Date: Thursday, October 15, 2019
Volunteer/Community Service Activities
GRID Alternatives solar installation
Workshop and Conference Attendance
- Conference: World Food Center Conference
Attendee: 2019-20 UC Davis Humphrey Fellows
Agency and Organization Visits in Washington, D.C.
Global Leadership Forum, hosted by the Institute of International Education (IIE), October 23-October 31
- Professional Visits - TBD
Other Notable Events and Activities (Group)
- International House Welcome
- Cultural Activity - Sacramento River Cats Baseball Game
- Host Family Potluck
- Tour of CA Air Resources Board
- Tour of Russell Ranch
- International House Davis' International Festival
If you are interested in collaborating with the Humphrey Fellowship Program at UC Davis, please contact Nikki Grey Rutamu, associate director of the Humphrey Fellowship Program in Global Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.