5 reasons to attend the 2018 International Research Conference at UC Davis
While the full value of the 2018 International Research Conference at UC Davis promises to be immeasurable, here are five reasons you can't miss this conference on September 17-18, 2018.
With the conference focusing on “Innovation Within Changing Political and Research Environments” attendees from around the world are sure to:
1. Gain cutting edge insights and practical knowledge on new trends that are re-shaping the international research landscape.
2. Expand your global professional networks and develop effective partnerships across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, North and South America, and Oceania.
3. Learn about pioneering approaches to interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research from dozens of speakers.
4. Discuss new ways to educate the next generation of researchers and learn more about current needs and issues.
5. Network with thought leaders from across the world to develop collaborative research strategies that meet global challenges.
To learn more or to register for this two-day conference, visit the 2018 International Research Conference at UC Davis webpage or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Global Affairs
Global Affairs brings the world to UC Davis, welcoming more than 8,400 international students, scholars and leaders, and hosting programs that inspire global curiosity, understanding and engagement. Compelled by the valuable outcomes of thinking globally, we make transformative opportunities a reality by supporting the thousands of students and faculty studying and researching internationally-and by facilitating collaborations that tackle the world's most pressing problems through more than 150 international partnerships.
Putting our vision of a UC Davis community that engages, thrives, and leads in this interconnected world into action, Global Affairs is now in pursuit of an ambitious goal: Global Education for All.