Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program competition for 2022-23 is now open!
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar program offers diverse opportunities for U.S. academics, administrators and professionals to teach, research, do professional projects and attend seminars abroad.
To identify potential opportunities, visit our Catalog of Awards for details of over 400 awards offered across 130 countries. The deadline to apply is September 15, 2021. Please note that U.S. citizenship is required.
Upcoming Fulbright U.S. Scholar Webinars
Join a webinar this month to learn more about Fulbright opportunities around the world:
- June 2: Spotlight on Brazil: Fulbright U.S. Scholar Opportunities
- June 3: Spotlight on Finland: Fulbright U.S. Scholar Opportunities(Date changed)
- June 8: Spotlight on HBCUs: Fulbright U.S. Scholar Opportunities
- June 9: Meet the New Fulbright Scholar Alumni Ambassadors
- June 10: Spotlight on Israel: Fulbright U.S. Scholar Opportunities
- June 14: Fulbright Public Policy Fellowship
- June 15: Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence – Application Walk Through
- June 16: Spotlight on France: Fulbright U.S. Scholar Opportunities
- June 18: Understanding the Flex Option: Experiences from Alumni
- June 21: Opportunities for Applicants with Disabilities
- June 23: Spotlight on Canada: Fulbright U.S. Scholar Opportunities
- June 30: Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program: Distinguished Scholar Awards
Can't join live? All webinars are recorded and archived on the Fulbright website. To view more upcoming and archived webinars, visit the Webinar Schedule. (Note that any times listed for webinars or other live resource events are in U.S. Eastern standard time.)